viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

wellcome to my new blog!




It's my new blog!. It's my second blog, the first one is http://vuelvaustedmaana.blogspot.com/ .

I like to make this blog, because i like to learn to speak and to write in english, because this languages is very important for travel and business!! ;)

If you like to learn english,
If you don't have anypeople for speak in english,
If the english is important for you, and you have interesting for to increase your nevel!

Come with me! In this blog, i will write all the days, and few to few, we can see significative changes in our nivel!

Again!, wellcome to my first blog in english!

2 comentarios:

  1. I'd like to learn english.
    If you haven't anyone to speak in english, if english is important for you, and you are interested in increase your english level!! Let's go with me!

    In this blog, I will write all the dais, and little vy little, we can see significative changes in our nivel!

    Again! wellcome to my first blog in english!!!

    Tienes algún "fallito", corrígelo...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Espero que no te importe que te lo corrija XD After all you trying to learn right?
    Good luck with this new adventure (for those who don't know it's terrible to ear a spanish trying to speak in english) LoL
    No offense

    This is my new (it sounds better like this) blog! It's my second one (avoid repeating the same word again), the first one is http://vuelvaustedmaana.blogspot.com/ .

    «I have started this new blog, because i would like to learn how (nissed word) to speak and (don't need the to again) write in english, because this languages is very important whenever you travel and for all kinds of business abroad!! ;)

    If you like to learn english, if you don't have anyone (not anypeople) to (not for) speak in english with,if the english is important for you, and you are interested in increasing your english level (not nevel)!

    Come along (sounds better)! In this blog, I will write everyday (not all the days), and little by little (expressions can not be freely translated from other languages I think this one is more appropiate), we can see significative changes in our nivel!

    Once again!, Welcome (lose the l in welcome) to my first blog in english!»

    ResponderEliminar